Advanced File Worker is a file manager program that helps you backup and fast rename utility. With any number of files, you only need to press a single button.
Advanced File Worker gives you the ability to work with many types of file systems such as: deleting temporary files from your hard drives; timer for backup or when the program starts to start ; Copy, move, rename, delete files one at a time and create a containment film. Graphic files, on the other hand, have more options for selecting files by the size of the image. These snippets of code provide users with the amazing ability to tailor the program to your needs.
Advanced File Worker is a powerful file management, backup and renaming utility. You can perform any number of file operations by pressing the Only button. Make your work faster and without bias. Program selection gives the user the ability to perform different types of file operations: clean temporary files from the hard drive(s), backup at the time or when the program starts is determined; Copy, move, rename, delete files by including and not including masks. For graphic files there are different options to choose files according to image size. Support scenarios give users the great ability to tailor programs to their own requirements.
– Batch Backup, Rename, copy, move and delete files;
– Script support;
– Run an external program from the script;
– Execution Script Schedule;
– Shedule tasks are not limited to one user profile;
– Execute the script when the prescribed program starts;
– File selection of files and folders
– Restore the entire archive or selected files;
– Multiple files and folders options, such as: Create subfolders, delete files to trash, Include subfolders etc;
– Integration into Shell;
– Windows expands the context menu;
– User profile;
– Script Editor with outstanding syntax;
– Editorial mask;
– Select files by date (create, change, accessed);
– Select files by size;
– Select graphic files according to image size (Width and Height);
– Multilingual support;
– Install / Uninstall;
– Supported graphic formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PCX, WMF, EMF;
– File systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS;