Caldera is a very powerful tool in editing digital photos, with an intuitive interface and simple to use. You can easily retouch your images and transform them into a perfect picture. You can also resize, batch rename, and do a lot of other work simultaneously with Caldera.
Caldera is a photo stamping and resizing tool that is user-friendly and easy to use. It helps you resize a large number of photos in just one step to send via email, upload to the Web or just to save space for your hard drive.
Caldera works with most image formats (including JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA…). The program can resize photos with high quality, tilt, mirror or rotate them without losing image quality. Caldera provides users with a one-click function to optimize color levels or convert images to grayscale, while text or photo imprints can be added to protect photos.
The program can be used to enlarge small images, using different filters to better view images in the best conditions. Many cameras can detect and store its orientation on the screen, as the image is taken. Caldera can retrieve the information and use it to rotate the image instantly.
Caldera with a friendly user interface, will make your photo editing job more interesting, easy and efficient. The program is completely easy to use, does not require a high level of qualification. What are you waiting for, let Caldera support your work right away.
Features of Caldera:
– Resize individual photos or work in blocks with just one step.
– Add tools for imprint text or images.
– Photo conversion uses most of the format.
– Automatically rotate JPEG images.
– Rotate the image in blocks without losing quality.
– Resize the image.
– Renaming function for image files in block mode.
– Fast and easy to use.
– Overwrite photos to size without notice.
– Automatically save the photos with the new size in another file.
– Optimize the color scale or convert to grayscale.
– Works with most popular operating systems.
– Compress and change DPI for the resulting image.