Scanbot is a free, convenient and effective PDF and QR code scanning application, allowing users to create high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one touch. In particular, Scanbot also supports automatically uploading scans to any cloud storage service.
The content of the article:
1. Introduction to Scanbot.
2. Advantages of Scanbot.
3. Key Features of Scanbot.
4. Related apps.
1. About Scanbot
More than 7 million users on both iOS and Android platforms trust Scanbot to scan documents, receipts, QR codes or barcodes, how about you? If you are looking for a
Download Scanbot – Free document scanning application
The document scanning application Scanbot has won many large and small awards and satisfied up to 98% of users. With just a single app installed, you can scan files, send them via email or fax, upload them to iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, and other cloud services for access from any device.
2. Advantages of Scanbot
2.1. High-quality document scanning:
Scanbot uses the most advanced scanning technology, scanning files at 200 dpi – high quality comparable to specialized scanners. The app offers multiple color modes, automatic optimization, and blur reduction to help you get the clearest scan.
2.2. Quick Scan:
Just point the mobile camera at the document, Scanbot will automatically scan and save the file as a PDF or JPG file. The edges of the document are also automatically defined.
2.3. Scan Everything:
Scanbot works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards.
Scanbot scans documents with high quality
3. Outstanding features of Scanbot:
– Scan PDF and JPG files in high quality at 200 dpi and higher.
– Send the document as a fax from Scanbot.
– Integrate many cloud storage services: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive …
– Scan QR code: URLs, contacts, phone numbers…
– Automatic edge detection and document scanning.
– Scan single page and multiple pages of documents.
– Improved scan: Apply color, gray, black or white filters.
– Send mail and print with 1 touch.
– Beautiful design and easy to use.
– OCR support: Extract text of the scanned copy to copy, search …
– Automatically upload scans to any cloud storage service.
– Sync across any device.
– WebDAV, FTP, sFTP and FTPs.
– Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages.
– Encryption: Protect PDF files with a password.
– Smart file naming.
4. Related apps
Adobe Scan for Android is also a well-reviewed photo scanning application on the Android platform, helping you easily scan documents and put data into your phone with PDF format, especially