Rooting Oppo with Kingo Root is not complicated and difficult, but this way brings extremely high efficiency when done; you do not need to connect your Oppo phone to a computer, laptop, do not need to install a lot of software, do not need to bring the device to Download Mode … all you need is Kingo!
Root Android in general and Root Oppo phone mirror 5… in particular is a way to help users use 3rd applications (besides Android) and can interfere with the operating system of Oppo Mirror 5 phones.
In the previous article, Software showed you how to root Zenfone as well as how to
HOW TO ROOT OPPO PHONE USING KINGO ROOT
There is a little difference and easier than how to Root Samsung when done through OneClickRoot, we only need 02 steps to Root Oppo with Kingo Root .
1. Download and install Kingo Root
1.1. Download Kingo Root:
1.2. Install Kingo Root
– After downloading, click Install and Allow the application to be launched, finally click Install as shown below.
– Click Accept. Wait about 5-10 seconds to complete the installation. Tap Done when finished.
2. Root Oppo using Kingo Root
– On the screen of the device, click One Click Root.
– The Oppo rooting process will take about 2-5 minutes depending on the device. When it says Root Succeeded is successful.
To check if we are sure of success or not, we can use the Root Checker application.
Above Software has instructed you how to Root Oppo with Kingo Root is quite simple, easy to do, right. In addition, readers can refer to the guide to fix Google Play installation errors on OPPO to know how to do it.